Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > iOS
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > VMWare View Environment
Virtual Desktop - Installing VMware View Client - iOS
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
Download and connection instructions for MVware View on an iOS device
2. Perform a search for "vmware horizon view client".
3. Tap the "Install" or "Get" button next to the VMWare View App.
4. Once installed, launch the application. You will be prompted for a "Server Address". Enter "view.ion.uwplatt.edu" and tap "Add Server".
5. Enter your campus username and password. Then tap "Login". You will be presented with a list of desktops that you have access to. To open a connection to that desktop, tap on the icon.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.