Office 365 - Accessing Free Licenses
Instructions for accessing your free Office licenses through Outlook Web App.
It is recommended that you use a wired internet connection for this process when possible; wireless downloads have been known to time-out.
- Go to the Pioneer Portal.
- Look up "Email" in the Search function or click the blue Email button.
- Log in using your full UW-Platteville email address and password.
- Click on the app launcher (9 dots) in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click on the "Office 365" link.
- Click on Install Office then choose the first option in the drop-down. If you prefer or have a technical reason to install the 64-bit version, choose the second option.
- The installer should start downloading. You should also see a pop-up with further instructions on how to start the installation process.
- You will be notified once installation is complete. Remember to sign in using your UW-Platteville email and password when prompted to validate the license.