Storage - Move a File to a Folder in Storage on the Go
How to move a file to a folder in Storage on the Go.
NOTE: Storage on the Go is only accessible in the United States.
- Log in to Storage on the Go by going to https://owncloud.uwplatt.edu and clicking on the blue login button.
- Navigate to the files you would like to move by clicking on the folder names. If navigating to the J Drive (User1) you will need to click on the first letter of your username, and then your username, to get to your J Drive.
- Click on the file name you would like to move and drag it to the folder you would like to move it to.
If you would like to move the file back out:
- Navigate into the folder where the file is now located.
- Click on the file name and drag it to the top navigation bar to the folder you would like to move it to.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.