Setting up your My Mediasite Account
This article is intended to help Public Speaking (Speech) students set up their personal My Mediasite account and prepare empty presentations for classroom recording.
1. Open a web browser and go to: https://mediasite.uwplatt.edu/uwp/MyMediasite
2. Log in with your UW-Platteville NetID and Password
3. Please enter your full name and campus email address to create your profile.
4. You are now in your MyMediasite folder.
5. Click on the "Add Media" in the top right hand corner
6. Click on the "Blank Presentation" button in the top right corner
a. Name the presentation using the following format:
(Example: “pioneerp Demonstration Speech Furlan”)
8. Click on "Home" and you will now see your presentation in your list. Create a presentation for each of your speeches so that they are ready to go on the day you present.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.