Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Configure Microsoft Exchange for Android
If you are on campus, in order for this to work you must be connected to UWPlatt, UWGuest will not work.
How to sync Office 365 with your android device.
Your screen may look a little different depending on the version of Android, but the steps should be very similar.
- In Settings go to Accounts, then press Add account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your UW-Platteville E-mail address and Password. Press Next.
* If auto configure does not work please use the following settings
Domain: (Leave the field blank)
Exchange Server : outlook.office365.com
Be to check the box to use SSL Connection or it won't work.
- Press OK to the Remote security administration pop up.
- Configure the options to how you would like. Then press Next.
- Activate device administrator.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.