To set up a meeting with others using Outlook Web App, you will want to use the Scheduling Assistant.
Select New Meeting.
Tip You can start entering meeting information here, or wait until you've finished with the Scheduling Assistant.
3. Select Scheduling Assistant.
If you added a date, time, duration of your meeting, and any attendees before you opened the Scheduling Assistant, they will be carried over and you can change them as needed.
4. Type the names of people you want to invite in the Attendees box (see red below). This box works just like the To line in a new message. Outlook Web App will search for matches as you type. If no match is found, or the matches returned aren't correct, you can search for attendees.
5. Each person you add will automatically be added as Required. To change that status, right-click the name or, if you're using a touch device, touch and hold the name, and then select Attendance optional. As you add people you'll see a count of the total number of people invited and how many conflicts there are.
6. To remove an attendee, uncheck the box next to their name.
7. As you add attendees and a location, their calendar information will appear in the calendar grid along with your own (see green below) . You can select Show my working hours only (see yellow; this is the view displayed) or just view the week view. The calendar grid will show a merged view of the attendees' calendars.
Tip You can hover over a block of time to see more information about conflicts at that time.
8. You can select Add a room at the bottom of the Scheduling Assistant to see conference rooms from your organization's address list.
9. The Scheduling Assistant automatically shows only rooms that are available at the time you've currently set, but you can see other rooms if you want to. Search the name of the room or select from the list. The name of the room will appear next to "Rooms."
10. Select OK.
12. When you've finished, select Meeting on the top left of the screen, next to "Scheduling Assistant."
13. You'll be returned to the new event window, where you can finish adding details to your meeting. When you've finished, select Send to send the invitation, or Delete to cancel all your changes.