Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Import a Google calendar into Office 365 Calendar
How to import a Google calendar into Office 365 Calendar.
- Login to Google, and go to Calendar.
- Click the downward carrot of the calendar you wish to import into Office 365 Calendar, then Select Calendar settings.
- Go down to Private Address and select ICAL.
- Copy the URL that appears in the pop up.
- Go to Calendar in Office 365.
- Right click My Calendar and select Open Calendar.
- Paste the URL into Internet calendar, the click Open.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.