Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Import a Google calendar into Office 365 Calendar (OWA)
How to import a Google calendar into Office 365 Calendar through Outlook Web App (OWA).
- Login to Google, and go to Calendar.
- Click the downward carrot of the calendar you wish to import into Office 365 Calendar, then Select Calendar settings.
- Go down to Private Address and select ICAL.
- Copy the URL that appears in the pop up.
- Open your Office 365 account using OWA and navigate to the Calendar.
- Right click My Calendar and select Open Calendar.
- Paste the URL into Internet calendar, the click Open.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.