Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Office 365 - Changing Time Zone
NOTE: If you have synced a mobile device with your Office 365 account, it is best to remove the account from the device and re-sync after the time zone is updated to ensure the correct time zone is being used.
Changing the time zone for your official Office 365 account should be done through the Outlook Web App (OWA). The account will then sync with the Outlook desktop client and your mobile devices.
- Log into your Office 365 account from the e-mail landing page at http://www.uwplatt.edu/go/email
- Go to Mail or Calendar
- Click on Settings (the gear icon) in the upper right
- Select Options
- Expand the General list to the left
- Select Region and time zone
- Under Current Time Zone, select (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). This time zone takes into account Daylight Savings Time and is the correct time zone for UW-Platteville and Platteville, WI.
- Click Save