Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Mac OS X
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Web Browsers
Office 365 - Browser Compatibility
A list of compatibility level of each of the major browsers plus a list of known browser issues with Office 365
- Best - Internet Explorer (IE) 9 or 10 and Firefox
- OK - Chrome
- Least - Safari and Internet Explorer 11
- Outlook Web App (OWA) is like any other webpage; if it doesn’t load quickly or if changes do not appear immediately, refresh the browser. (Alternative: Press F5) This often resolves the issue.
- In Firefox, attaching files is inconsistent even within the same version.
- IE 8 only displays in HTML/basic mode
- IE 9/IE 10 - Copy and Paste may freeze/crash the browser
- Safari on Mac - When downloading and saving a file, adds %20 in place of spaces in the file's name (example: Safari Space Codes.docx becomes Safari%20Space%20Codes.docx). Remove %20 before saving.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.