Topics Map > Campus Services > Storage
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Office Productivity
Office 365 - Accessing OneDrive
Instructions for accessing OneDrive, the storage component of Office 365
OneDrive is a part of your Office 365 account that provides file hosting service, allowing you to upload files and access them from a web browser. As a member of UW-Platteville, OneDrive also allows you to share files with other UW-Platteville account holders and work on documents simultaneously. See below for guidelines on storing and sharing campus files in OneDrive.
OneDrive is only accessible through the Outlook Web App. You cannot access OneDrive through the Outlook desktop client.
Accessing OneDriveLogin into your account through the email landing page at www.uwplatt.edu/go/email.
1. Once in Office 365, click on the App Launcher
2. Select OneDrive
3. To access an existing file in OneDrive, click the desired title.
4. To access a file shared with you, select Shared from the left panel.
5. Click New to create new file; select the desired application or Folder.
6. You may also choose to upload an existing file.
7. To exit a file, click on the bellow grid icon at the top left.
8. Then click Office 365 to return to your OneDrive. You may close your file .
NOTE: You can pin OneDrive or any app in Office 365 to your task bar for easy use. Refer to [Link for document 46538 is unavailable at this time.] in the ITS Knowledge Base.