OTT-020 Conference Room User Guide
This article outlines the basic steps for using the soft codec videoconferencing (Skype for Business) functionality of OTT-020.
- Remove the USB Speakerphone, the wireless keyboard and mouse, and the TV remote control from the cabinet and place the items on the conference table.
- Use the TV remote control to power up the display. Ensure that the input selection is HDMI 2.
- Tap the space bar on the keyboard to wake the computer. If you don’t see the computer image on the TV within a few seconds, check the LEDs near the power switch on the PC to ensure it is powered on.
- Place the USB Speakerphone in the center of the conference table.
- Slide the power switch to ON.
- Ensure the microphone switch is ON.
- Ensure the volume control is at the maximum.
- Computer setup:
- Ensure the computer volume is set at 100%. Use the USB Speakerphone volume control to adjust the level during the conference.
- Launch your soft codec videoconferencing application (Skype for Business, etc.) and verify the hardware settings.
- Microphone: X1-N6
- Speakers: X1-N6
- Camera: Sereno Camera, NMX-VCC-1000
- Computer shutdown:
- Exit the soft codec videoconferencing application.
- Log off the computer. You don’t need to turn it off, the power settings will set it to sleep automatically.
- USB Speakerphone: slide the power switch to OFF and place the device in the cabinet.
- Use the TV remote control to turn off the TV.
- Place the remote control and wireless keyboard and mouse in the cabinet.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.