Topics Map > Campus Services > Telecommunications
Unified Communications - Forwarding your Cisco phone
Learn how to forward you phone for those days when you're out of the office.
- Press the FwdAll (model 7841) or ForwardAll (model 8851) soft key on your phone.
- Enter the number you wish to forward to. If calling off campus, dial 8 followed by the number as you would normally dial it.
- The display will show "Forward" symbol next to your line number and will list the number being forwarded to.
- Press the RemoveFWD (model 7841) or ForwardOff (model 8851) soft key on your phone.
- The display should remove the forwarding symbol from below your line number and should return to normal function.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.