Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
VERSION 10.1 OR HIGHER
Bookmarks allow users to create a customized area where they can keep links to the content items they access most. For example, a student or instructor may bookmark the course calendar to save them having to locate the calendar every time they need to view something.
- Access to D2L
- NetID and password
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Select the course to add bookmarks.
- Click on the Content tab on the navigation bar.
- Navigate to the content you'd like to bookmark for later use - and open it.
- To add a bookmark to to the item, click the icon and you will see at the bottom of the page.
At the homepage of each course, bookmarks are displayed as a widget.
You can also follow these steps to navigate to your Bookmarks Page.
- Click on the Content tab within the course.
- Click the Bookmarks tab above the Table of Contents listings on the left side of the screen.
- The bookmark list will appear in the center of the page.
- Click on the title of the document to access.
- Locate the item in your bookmarks page (Viewing bookmarks from above).
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the title and click Remove Bookmark.
You can also remove bookmarks by going directly to the content item.
- When you have opened the content item, click the icon and the bookmark will be removed.
- Will be displayed at the bottom of the page.