Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
MyMedia: Four Ways to Access MyMedia
KALTURA MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
There are four different ways to navigate to the MyMedia page. Content on the MyMedia page can be viewed, organized and added. Information about content can also be edited on this page.
- University NetID to access Desire2Learn or Kaltura MyMedia.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Select one of the four ways to navigate to Kaltura MyMedia from the following:
- Desire2Learn menu bar MyMedia dropdown list MyMedia Home.
- Desire2Learn menu bar MyMedia dropdown list Course Media Gallery.
ORDesire2Learn HTML Editor Menu Bar - Insert Stuff
- Desire2Learn HTML Editor Insert Stuff button.
- MyMedia landing home page.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.