D2L: Access Course Media Gallery
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
DESIRE2LEARN VERSION: 10.3 OR HIGHER
Access Kaltura MyMedia from the menu bar in Desire2Learn by clicking on MyMedia>Course Media Gallery. This version of MyMedia provides a subset of features of UW-Platteville MyMedia.
The available features allow for:
- publishing media to a course's Course Media Gallery
- edit media details
- edit media closed captioning
- delete media
- check media's published locations and analytics
- search all media
- add new media
- University NetID login access to Desire2Learn.
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Navigate to any course.
- Click on Desire2Learn's course menu bar MyMedia.
- Click on dropdown menu list Course Media Gallery item.
Note: A new browser web page will open to display the Media Gallery page.
- Click the Add Media button .
- The Media Gallery, Add Media page will display showing the content from MyMedia.