D2L: Grades Overview (Student)
VERSION 10.0 OR HIGHER
When instructors use Desire2Learn to manage grade data, students can have up-to-date information on how they are doing on class assessments. These instructions guide you to view available information.
- Access to Desire2Learn
- NetID and password
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Select the course desired to view grades.
- Select the Grades tab.
- Grade item information will differ depending on what the instructor has chosen to display.
- Points, weight achieved, grade, and comments or assessments may be included.
- If there is a rubric or learning objective with the grade item, click the Assessment details link to view, click Close when finished.
- If the icon is available, this will show grade performance as compared to the rest of the class. Click on the icon to open a new window.
- Click Close when finished.