Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Content Notifications (Student)
VERSION 10.3 OR HIGHER
The content tool is where the course content is mostly located. Instructors will set up a course using modules to divide content into categories. Instructors can notify students when a change is made to content. These alerts will appear in the Desire2Learn minibar or a user can receive email notifications. Additional information on Content Notifications can be found at Enabling Notifications in Content in the Desire2Learn Online Resource Center . Following this link will direct you away from the UW-Platteville Knowledgebase.
- Access to a Desire2Learn course
- NetID and password
- Log into Desire2Learn
- Click the Update alerts icon in the minibar at the top of the page.
- Click on the notification to be directed to the changed content in the Desire2Learn course.
- To set up instant email notifications, click on the dropdown arrow ext to the user name in the minibar.
- Select Notifications.
- Verify email address and select the box under Email for Content - content item update.
- Click Save.