Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Print Documents From Content
VERSION 10.3 OR HIGHER
Sometimes a printed copy of content in a Desire2Learn course is needed. If a document has been created outside of the Desire2Learn environment and uploaded to Desire2Learn. It can be downloaded to a local computer and printed. In version 10.3, a new feature was added that allows documents created within the Desire2Learn environment (using HTML) to be printed directly from the content page. This feature is available in both instructor and student view.Additional information on printing documents in Desire2Learn can be found at Printing from Content in the Desire2Learn Online Resource Center. Following this link will direct you away from the UW-Platteville Knowledgebase.
- Access to a Desire2Learn
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Select a course.
- Click Content in the navigation bar.
- Navigate to the file in content and open.
- If the file is a non-HTML file (e.g., Word or PDF), download the file to a local computer by clicking and printing outside of Desire2Learn.
- If the files are HTML files created in Desire2Learn, it can be printed directly. HTML files are denoted by
- Click Print at the bottom of the page.