D2L: Edit Existing HTML
VERSION 10.3 OR HIGHER
Sometimes it is necessary to change the HTML of a previously created file. Edit HTML can be used to complete this process for files in content. When the HTML of a file can be edited directly, the Edit HTML command appears in the context menu for that file. Additional information on editing HTML can be found at HTML Editor in the Desire2Learn Online Resource Center. Following this link will direct you away from the UW-Platteville KnowledgeBase.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course.
- A previously created file.
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Select a course.
- Click Content in the navigation bar.
- Navigate to the module or submodule that contains the file.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the file name.
- Select Edit HTML.
- The file automatically appears in the HTML editor and can be modified.
- After the file is edited. select the checkbox to notify students that content has changed (optional).
- Click Update.