Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Classlist Overview (Student)
VERSION 10.0 OR HIGHER
The classlist tool provides students with the ability to see classmates within a given course and provide a platform for communicating with those classmates. Emailing classmates and printing a classlist is as easy as a click of a button.
- Access to a Desire2Learn course
- NetID and password
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Select the course desired to view the classlist.
- Select the Classlist tab.
- Choose the tab by which to sort (All, Instructor(s), or Student(s)).
- To search for a specific person, type the name into the search bar and click the search icon.
- Additional actions, by selecting the desired individuals, include:
Note: Email can also be sent to an individual by clicking on his or her name.
- To change the sorting method of the classlist, click the First Name or Last Name at the top of the column.
- To view an individual's User Profile, click on his/her image. A separate window will open.