MyMedia: Create Channels
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MyMedia provides the option for a user to create channels. Channels are a way to manage and organize a subset of saved media content into a collection. A channel's collection can be shared to allow viewing by other users by invitation. Invited members are also able to add their saved media content besides viewing the channel. Channels do not exist until they have been created to allow media content to be added. Channel membership is only provided to those users with a university NetID.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click the Channels menu item.
- Create a new channel by clicking the +Create Channel button.
- A new page Create a New Channel is displayed.
- Enter the name for the New Channel in the Name: box.
Note: The other Description and Tags boxes are optional.This information is searchable if it is included.
- Click the Save button to save the New Channel.
- After the New Channel is saved, click the hyperlinked text Back to Channel (Next to Save button).