Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
MyMedia: Edit Channel Thumbnail
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MyMedia provides the option for a user to edit a channel's thumbnail. Channels are a way to manage and organize a subset of saved media content into a collection. A channel's collection can be shared to allow viewing by other users by invitation.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click your NetID user name button to display your MyMedia menu list.
- Select My Channels from the drop down menu list.
- Click the channel graphic thumbnail to change or view the collection of media assigned with the channel.
Note: Edit text hyperlink will channel the property settings for the channel.
- Click the channel thumbnail Upload Thumbnail button.
- The Upload Thumbnail dialog box file upload progress bar will display and then display Upload Completed!
- Click the Save button to save uploaded picture file as the new channel thumbnail.
- Channel now has the updated thumbnail displayed.