MyMedia: Edit My Channels
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MyMedia provides the option for a user to edit channels. Channels are a way to manage and organize a subset of saved media content into a collection. A channel's collection can be shared to allow viewing by other users by invitation. Invited members are also able to add their saved media content besides viewing the channel. Channels do not exist until they have been created to allow media content to be added. Channel membership is only provided to those users with a university NetID.
- University NetID login access to Kaltura MyMedia.
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click your NetID user name button to display your MyMedia menu list.
- Select My Channels from the drop down menu list.
- Click the channel graphic thumbnail to change or view the collection of media assigned with the channel.
Note: Edit text hyperlink will channel the property settings for the channel.