MyMedia: Publish Media to a Channel
Edit My Channel To Add Media - My Media Home
MyMedia provides the option for a user to edit a channel's media content to add media. Channels are a way to manage and organize a subset of saved media content into a collection. A channel's collection can be shared to allow viewing by other users by invitation.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click your NetID user name button to display your MyMedia menu list.
- Select My Channels from the drop down menu list.
- Click the channel graphic thumbnail to change or view the collection of media assigned with the channel.
Note: Edit text hyperlink will channel the property settings for the channel.
- Click the channel +Add Media button.
- Click the media content's thumbnail checkbox to select and add to the channel.
- Click the +Publish button to add checked media to channel.