MyMedia: Remove Media
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MyMedia provides the option for a user to edit a channel's media content to remove media. Channels are a way to manage and organize a subset of saved media content into a collection. A channel's collection can be shared to allow viewing by other users by invitation.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click your NetID user name button to display your MyMedia menu list.
- Select My Channels from the drop down menu list.
- Click the channel graphic thumbnail to change or view the collection of media assigned with the channel.
Note: Edit text hyperlink will channel the property settings for the channel.
- Click the channel's media thumbnail expand button for more options for the media to be removed from the channel.
- Click the media's thumbnail Remove button to remove from the channel and then display the Remove Media dialog box.
Select media thumbnail's checkbox from the media content list
- Click the Remove button to confirm the media removal from the channel.