MyMedia: Edit My Channel Details Settings
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MyMedia provides the option for a user to edit a channel's details settings. The following channel settings can be changed: name, description, tags, membership privacy, approve new media added to channel and commenting to the channel.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click your NetID user name button to display your MyMedia menu list.
- Select My Channels from the drop down menu list.
- Click the Edit text hyperlink to view and edit the Details page for the channel.
- Type to change the channel's name in the Name: box.
- Type to change the information in the Description: box.
- Type to change the searchable text entered in the Tags: box.
- Click to change the radio button for Private - Membership.
- Click to change the Options: checkbox to approve new media added to the channel.
- Click to change the Options: checkbox to enable comments to channel.
- Click the Save button to save any changes made to any details.