Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
Edit My Channel Adding Members - MyMedia Home
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click your NetID user name button to display your MyMedia menu list.
- Select My Channels from the drop down menu list.
- Click the Edit text hyperlink to view the Details page for the channel.
- Click the Members tab to view the Members page for the channel.
Note: Managing members in groups, select a Default Permission Level: from the drop down list if groups are managed.
Note: Member, Contributor, Moderator and Manager are the available choices.
- Click the Add Member button. A new dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the user NetID name into the Enter user name box.
- Select the new member permission level in the Set permission dropdown list box.
- Click the Save button to add the new member to the channel.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.