Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
MyMedia: Edit Channel Members Permission Level
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MYMEDIA PROVIDES THE OPTION FOR A USER TO EDIT A CHANNEL'S MEMBERS PERMISSION LEVEL.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click your NetID user name button to display your MyMedia menu list.
- Select My Channels from the drop down menu list.
- Click the Edit text hyperlink to view the Details page for the channel.
- Click the Members tab to view the Members page for the channel.
- Click the blue button under Actions column for the member to change.
- A new dropdown list box is displayed for the member to change under the Permission column.
- Click the desired member permission level.
- Click the Save button under the Actions column to save the new Permission level.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.