Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
MyMedia: Remove Channel Members
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MYMEDIA PROVIDES THE OPTION FOR A USER TO EDIT A CHANNEL'S MEMBERS TO REMOVE MEMBERS.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click your NetID user name button to display your MyMedia menu list.
- Select My Channels from the drop down menu list.
- Click the Edit text hyperlink to view the Details page for the channel.
- Click the Members tab to view the Members page for the channel.
- Click the blue x button under Actions column for the member to remove.
- A new dialog box Remove user is displayed.
- Click the Yes button to confirm and remove member from the channel.