Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Office Productivity
Office 365 - Outlook 2013 - Open a calendar shared with you
A calendar shared with you by another UW-Platteville account holder will not be accessible until you add it to your account. This document provides instructions for opening a shared calendar in Outlook 2013.
- Open Outlook 2013
- Navigate to the Calendar tab
- On the Home ribbon, click the Open Calendar option in the Manage Calendars group
- Select Open Shared Calendar... from the drop down list
- On the pop-up, click on the Name... button to open the Address Book
- Search for and select the person/account that shared his/her/its calendar with you
- Click OK twice
The shared calendar should now appear in your "Shared Calendars" list in the left pane of the Calendar window.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.