Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Remove MyMedia Items From Course Media Gallery
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER DESIRE2LEARN VERSION: 10.3 OR HIGHER
MyMedia provides a tool for removing media from the Desire2Learn Course Media Gallery.
Note: This removal process will not delete the media from MyMedia space.
- University NetID login access to Desire2Learn.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Navigate to any course.
- From the Desire2Learn menu bar MyMedia menu list, select Course Media Gallery.
- Click the expand button next to a media item's thumbnail to display more options.
- After clicking the Expand button, the Remove button will be displayed.
- Click the Remove button displayed with the media content thumbnail to be removed from the Media Gallery.
- Click Remove button in the Remove Media dialog box to complete the removal of the media from the course Media Gallery.
Note: A new window will open to the Media Gallery space for the selected course.