Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
Quickguide: Edit MyMedia - MyMedia Home - Image Type
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MyMedia metadata properties and other properties can be edited for each saved image media. Image type media supports the following options to be edited: details and commenting.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click the My Media menu item.
- Click the Edit button next the image you want to edit.
- The Details tab is the selected tab by default on the Edit page to allow for the following metadata changes:
- Change the name in the Name box for the saved image.
- Enter a description in the Description box for information about the saved image.
- Enter tag information in the Tags box for future searching of the saved image.
Note: Minimally tag the image with the abbreviated department name and course number (e.g., DEL7510, BASD2610, ENGRPHYS3640) and include the media type information (e.g. image, image jpg, image png)
Note: The Details metadata are all searchable.
- Click the Options tab to manage comments for this saved image.
- Choose a check box to disable comments.
- Choose a check box to close discussion to not allow new comments.
- Click the Save button to save the updated metadata.