MyMedia: Publish Content to a Channel
KALTURA MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
MyMedia media content can be published to a channel hosted by MyMedia. Channels are a way to manage and organize a subset of saved media content into a collection and then a channel's collection can be shared to allow viewing by other users by invitation. Invited members are also able to add their saved media content besides viewing the channel.
- University NetID login access to MyMedia.
- Open the MyMedia Landing HomePage.
- Login with NetID.
- Click the Channels menu item.
Note: Click an existing channel name to go to channel's page.
- Click the +Add Media button to begin adding media.
- To add new media to a channel, click the checkbox to the left of the media to be added.
Note: If the media does not exist yet, new media can also be added to channel.
- Click the +Publish button to add the checked media to the channel.