Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
D2L: Publish MyMedia to Desire2Learn Course Media Gallery
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER DESIRE2LEARN VERSION: 10.3 OR HIGHER
Publishing media to a Desire2Learn Course Media Gallery. By default, media content displayed on a user's MyMedia page that has been uploaded or created is made private or not shared to others by default. One of the options to share media from the MyMedia page is to publish it to a Course Media Gallery.
- University NetID login access to Desire2Learn.
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Navigate to any course.
- Click on Desire2Learn's course menu bar MyMedia.
- Click on dropdown menu list Course Media Gallery.
Note: A new window will open to the Media Gallery space.
- Click either +Add Media button that is displayed.
- Once the Media Gallery-Add Media space is displayed showing the available collection of media including a checkbox, select by clicking the associated media checkbox that is to be published.
- Click the +Publish button that is displayed.
- The display will return back to the Media Gallery.
- The selected media content is now published in the Course Media Gallery in the open Desire2Learn Course.