Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Delete a Grade Scheme
VERSION 10.3 AND HIGHER
Course Grade Scheme that is no longer in use can be deleted from the course. An instructor typically does not have the rights to remove an Organizational Grade Scheme. If a Course Grade Scheme has been copied to other course shells, it will need to be removed from EACH course shell. Additional information on deleting a grade scheme can be found at Deleting Grade Schemes in the Desire2Learn Online Resource Center. Following THIS link will direct you away from the UW-Platteville Knowledgebase.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn course.
- Log into a Desire2Learn course.
- Select a course.
- Click Grades from the main menu.
- Click Schemes from the Grade menu.
- Click More Actions and choose Delete.
- By clicking the checkbox at the top or bottom of the list, all grade schemes are chosen. Otherwise click the checkbox next to the grade scheme to be deleted.
- Click Delete.
Note: A grade scheme that is in use cannot be deleted.