Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Edit a Grade Scheme
VERSION 10.3 AND HIGHER
A grade scheme that is shown as a link can be edited. The name of the grade scheme, symbols, starting percentages, color, and assigned value percentage can be changed. A range can be removed and additional ranges can be added. Additional information on editing grade schemes can be found at Editing grade scheme in the Desire2Learn Online Resource Center. Following this link will direct you away from the UW-Platteville Knowledgebase.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn course.
- Log into a Desire2Learn course.
- Select a course.
- Click Grades from the main menu.
- Click Schemes from the Grade menu.
- Click on the grade scheme to be edited.
- Make changes.
- Click Save and Close.
Note: If a Selectbox Grade Item is used, then some of the properties of the grade scheme cannot be edited.