Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
Topics Map > Campus Services > Multimedia
MyMedia: Search Media Gallery from D2L
MEDIASPACE VERSION: 5 OR HIGHER
DESIRE2LEARN VERSION: 10.3 OR HIGHER
MyMedia provides a tool for searching media in your Desire2Learn Course Media Gallery. The search tool matches the entered search string with the media content metadata, video captions, user or tag.
- University NetID login access to Desire2Learn.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Navigate to any course.
- Click on Desire2Learn's course menu bar MyMedia.
- Click on dropdown menu list Course Media Gallery.
Note: A new window will open to the Media Gallery space.
- Click the search button to open the search tool box.
- Type the search text in the Search this gallery search box. Press the enter key when finished typing to begin the search.
Note: Text is searched by finding an exact match. To search for more matches, add the * wildcard character to match any number of characters or use the ? wildcard character to match a single character with any character.