Topics Map > Campus Services
Topics Map > Policies
ITS Communication - Maintenance Schedule (UPDATED 05.06.19)
Information Technology Services schedules weekly maintenance of campus systems every Friday from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. with three exceptions.
- Friday before classes begin
- Friday of last week of classes
- Friday of final exam week
- NEW! Friday after grades are due -- PASS ONLY
*Every effort will be made to avoid taking systems down during these busy weeks. However, ITS may change this plan if critical circumstances arise. In this event, appropriate communication will be sent and posted.
Notification of outagesDuring the weekly scheduled maintenance window any and all systems, including network connections, may be affected. Scheduled outages are also posted to
- Campus Maintenance Calendar (general outage info)
- ITS Knowledge Base News/Latest News on Help Desk Home page
- ITS Help Desk Facebook page
Extended outagesPeriodically, extended outages are required outside the weekly maintenance window. These will be announced as needed via email as well as the outlets listed above.
Unplanned outagesThe communication plan for unplanned outages can be found in Document 54047 is unavailable at this time.
For more information about the ITS Maintenance Schedule, contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.