Topics Map > Campus Services
Topics Map > Policies
ITS Communication - Unplanned Outages
In the event of an unplanned campus-wide technology outage, ITS will employ the widest variety of media available to communicate necessary information and updates.
- Rave alerts (email for all, texts for those who have not opted out)
- Messages on appropriate webpages
- ITS Knowledge Base News/Latest News on the Help Desk Home page
- ITS Help Desk Facebook page
- Temorary voice mail message at the ITS Help Desk
If you notice a system is down outside the scheduled maintenance window, please refer to one of the resources above for accurate and current information. If you do not find an alert, contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.