D2L: Completion Summary
VERSION 10.3 OR HIGHER
The Completion Summary allows instructors to track how many students view a specific content item in a course. For every item in the course, a completion summary can be viewed.
Additional information on Completion Summary can be found at Using Completion Tracking in Content in the Desire2Learn Online Resource Center. Following this link will direct you away from the UW-Platteville Knowledgebase.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course
- Previously created content
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Select a course.
- Click Content in the Navigation menu.
- Click on the specific content item of interest.
- Scroll down past the content to Completion Summary on the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Completion Summary heading to expand the list.
- Scroll through the list of students to see who has viewed the specific item.
- The list can be filtered to show only the students who have viewed the item or those who have not viewed the item by clicking on Completed or Incomplete.
- It is also possible to search for a specific student by typing their name in the Search Users box.