Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Add Course Files in Content
VERSION: 10.1 AND HIGHER
Course files that have either been created or uploaded into the course shell can be easily added to content. Any file added can be restricted by release conditions and dates.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course.
- Files already uploaded to the course shell.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Log into Desire2Learn
- Select a course
- Click Content on the navigation bar.
- Locate the module where the course file is to be displayed.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to New.
- Choose Add from Manage Files.
- Browse the files from the course folder and place a check in the box next to the file name. Click Done. Note: Clicking the filename will open the file.
If you have questions, please contact the DLC Help Desk at 608.342.1303, or 877.854.3083. You can also visit the DLC Help Desk's web page for information on hours of availability.