Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Copy a Desire2Learn Quiz
VERSION 10.3 AND HIGHER
The Manage Quiz tool is used to copy a quiz within a Desire2Learn course. This obviously will reduce the time to create other quizzes or similar quizzes. For more information see Copying quizzes found in the Desire2Learn Resource Center. Clicking this link will take you away from the Knowledge Base.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Choose a course.
- Select More from the navigation bar and choose Quizzes.
- By default, Manage Quizzes should be underlined and the screen should look similar to the one below. If not, click Manage Quizzes.
- Click the More Actions button and choose Copy.
- Click the dropdown arrow to select the Quiz to copy.
- Type in the name for the new quiz.
- By default, the new quiz will be inactive. Click the dropdown arrow to select active for New Quiz Status.
- When the quiz is saved, to automatically Edit the quiz, click the checkbox Edit Quiz After copy completes.
- Click the Save button to copy the quiz. Click Cancel to abort the command.