Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Delete a Desire2Learn Quiz
VERSION 10.3 AND HIGHER
The Manage Quiz tool is used to delete a quiz from a Desire2Learn course. If students have taken the quiz, deleting the quiz will remove all data associated with taking the quiz too. So it is important to carefully consider removing quizzes from a course shell. For more information see Deleting Quizzes found in the Desire2Learn Resource Center. Clicking this link will take you away from the Knowledge Base.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Choose a course.
- Select More from the navigation bar and choose Quizzes.
- By default, Manage Quizzes should be underlined and the screen should look similar to the one below. If not, click Manage Quizzes.
- Click the More Actions button and choose Delete.
- All quizzes are listed. To delete a quiz, place a check to the left of the quiz name to be deleted. Note: Both active and inactive quizzes can be deleted. Multiple quizzes can be deleted at one time.
- Confirm the delete by clicking the Yes button. The quiz(zes) will be deleted from the course shell.