D2L: Preview a Quiz Question
VERSION 10.3 AND HIGHER
Quiz questions can be previewed prior to students taking the quiz. The preview will show the question, the correct answer, hints and feedback. For more information see Previewing quiz questions found in the Desire2Learn Resource Center. Clicking this link will take you away from the Knowledge Base.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course.
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Choose a course.
- Select More from the navigation bar and choose Quizzes.
- By default, Manage Quizzes should be underlined and the screen should look similar to the one below. If not, click Manage Quizzes.
- Click on the name of the quiz or click the dropdown arrow next to the quiz name and chose Edit from the context menu.
- Scroll down and click the Add/Edit Questions button.
- Click on the question name.
- Review the question. Click the Close button to return to the list of questions.