Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Delete Quiz Questions/Sections
VERSION 10.3 AND HIGHER
Quiz questions that are no longer used in a quiz can be removed from the quiz. Sections can also be removed. Keep in mind that removing a section will remove all questions in that section too. For more information see Deleting quiz questions and sections found in the Desire2Learn Resource Center. Clicking this link will take you away from the Knowledge Base.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Choose a course.
- Select More from the navigation bar and choose Quizzes.
- By default, Manage Quizzes should be underlined and the screen should look similar to the one below. If not, click Manage Quizzes.
- Click on the name of the quiz or click the dropdown arrow next to the quiz name and chose Edit from the context menu.
- Scroll down and click the Add/Edit Questions button.
- Mark the checkbox next to the question(s) and/or section(s) to be deleted. Click Delete next to the trash can icon.
- Click the Delete button to confirm the delete of questions/sections. Click the Cancel button to abort the delete option.