Topics Map > Campus Services > D2L - Desire2Learn
D2L: Reordering Quiz Questions/Sections
VERSION 10.3 AND HIGHER
Quiz questions and sections within a quiz can be easily reordered. For more information see Reordering quiz questions and sections found in the Desire2Learn Resource Center. Clicking this link will take you away from the Knowledge Base.
- Instructor access to a Desire2Learn Course
- Log into Desire2Learn.
- Choose a course.
- Select More from the navigation bar and choose Quizzes.
- By default, Manage Quizzes should be underlined and the screen should look similar to the one below. If not, click Manage Quizzes.
Manage Quizzes Homepage
- Click on the name of the quiz or click the dropdown arrow next to the quiz name and chose Edit from the context menu.
- Scroll down and click the Add/Edit Questions button.
- Click the Order link.
- Select the question or section to move and use the Up/Down arrows.
- Click the Save button to save the new order of questions and sections. Click the Cancel button to abort the reorder.