Topics Map > Campus Services > E-mail
Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Web Browsers
Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Change default reply setting from "reply all" to "reply"
In the September 2015 update of "Outlook on the web" (formerly OWA) for Office 365, users have noticed that the default reply setting has changed from "reply" to "reply all". This could cause users to inadvertently reply to all users in an email thread when they intended to reply to a single sender.
- Users of "Outlook on the web" will now see that the Reply button in emails has been changed to "Reply all":
- To change Outlook on the web's default setting back to "Reply", click the Settings gear and then select "Options" in the menu:
- Then, select "Reply settings" within the "Mail" > "Automatic processing" menus:
- Change the "Make my default response:" radio button option to "Reply":
- Click "Save" to save your Reply settings change:
- The Reply button in emails has now been changed back to "Reply":