Class Search in PASS CX provides students, faculty, and advisors easy and fast access to available course details.
1. Log into PASS CX
2. In the PASS CX Dashboard and select Class Information to expand it.
- Courses - Offerings that are not necessarily offered every term.
- Classes - Course sections that are offered a particular term.
Course Catalog is a list of active courses, but not all are scheduled yet. The list defaults to display all subjects, and then there is an option to drill down from there.
3. Select the Course Career first, then you may filter the subjects by Letter, or use the Search.
4. Use the View Courses button to drill down.
5. If scheduled, you will get a View Sections button, or you may also add the course to your planner (with student access). Note the column that has when the course is typically offered to assist in your planning.
6. After clicking View Sections, offerings for courses will display. For this example, sections are only offered on the main campus.
A term drop down will come up. Choose one.
7. This will bring you down to the term level. The three dot menu to the right will give you options you have security for.