Topics Map > OS & Desktop Software > Windows
Software - Refresh SCCM - Run Actions
Refresh SCCM to check for recently pushed programs.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type "Control Panel" into the search box.
- In the Control Panel upper right corner, type "Configuration Manager" and click on the item that appears in the main window
- Select the Actions tab.
- Select "Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle".
- Click Run Now
- A window will pop up which states the action will be run. Click "OK"
- Return to Software Center and any newly assigned applications should appear.
If you have questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 608.342.1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Help Desk on the first floor of the Karrmann Library.