Topics Map > Campus Services
Emma Email Marketing Software FAQ
Q: Who do I contact for more information or questions?
Frequently asked questions regarding Emma, UW-Platteville's email marketing software
A: Communications, Publications
- 06 Brigham Hall (lower level)
Q: How do I create an account?
A: All accounts are created by the Publications office. To request an account, email Amy Kreul at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Name of account (example: Publications)
- Email addresses of people who need access
- Account code
- We must receive email approval from account manager
Q: Where can I log into my Emma account?
A: The URL to log into Emma can be found at https://www.uwplatt.edu/uic/emma or https://myemma.com/login.
Q: If I cannot log in, what do I do?
A: Contact the Publications office at 608.342.1197 or email@example.com.
Q: Where do I go for help with Emma?
A: If you are having an issue with Emma:
- Search http://support.e2ma.net/resource_center or https://community.myemma.com/emma for your issue.
- If you cannot resolve issue, contact the Publications office at 608.342.1197 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Where can I find free training and resources?
A: Emma provides numerous free resources:
- Emma 101 videos: http://myemma.com/emma-101
- Emma resource center: http://support.e2ma.net/resource_center
- Emma online community: https://community.myemma.com/emma
- Emma marketing tips: http://myemma.com/content-hub#ufh-c-165115-blog
Please direct further questions to the Communications office at 608.342.1197