Emma Email Marketing Software FAQ
Frequently asked questions regarding Emma, UW-Platteville's email marketing software
Getting StartedQ: Who do I contact for more information or questions?
- 06 Brigham Hall (lower level)
Q: How do I create an account?
A: All accounts are created by the Publications office. To request an account, email Amy Kreul at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Name of account (example: Publications)
- Email addresses of people who need access
- Account code
- We must receive email approval from account manager
Q: Where can I log into my Emma account?
A: The URL to log into Emma can be found at campus.uwplatt.edu/communications/emma.
Design and PublishingQ: How do I get a custom template for my account?
A: To request templates with features like university colors built in and custom headers fill out the publications request at campus.uwplatt.edu/communications/project-request-form.
Q: Is there someone who will help me proof my emails?
A: Yes, just send a test email to email@example.com and let us know how soon you need it back. We can turn it around within a day for most emails.
Q: What are the university web colors?
|University web colors|
|Secondary web colors|
| Dark blue
| Light blue
| Dark grey
| Light grey
Support and TrainingQ: If I cannot log in, what do I do?
A: Contact the Publications office at 608.342.1197 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Where do I go for help with Emma?
A: If you are having an issue with Emma:
- Search http://support.e2ma.net/resource_center or https://community.myemma.com/emma for your issue.
- If you cannot resolve issue, contact the Publications office at 608.342.1197 or email@example.com.
Q: Where do I go for help and training?
A: You can contact Communications at 608.342.1197 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma provides numerous free resources:
- Emma 101 videos: http://myemma.com/emma-101
- Emma resource center: http://support.e2ma.net/resource_center
- Emma online community: https://community.myemma.com/emma
- Emma marketing tips: http://myemma.com/content-hub#ufh-c-165115-blog
Please direct further questions to the Communications office at 608.342.1197